Monday, September 10, 2012

my final semester

im now in my final semester...4rd year student..
it feels like a dream..
it's like yesterday that i registered in this university and suddenly here i am...final semester..
i've learnt a lot..experienced different things.
i hope to perform well this time..
i passed all subjects in the last semester final exam..
alhamdulillah...really thankful to ALLAH..
next..to consider what i should be in the future..
in the government or private sector..a lawyer or other profession..
everything i do..i hope can contribute to my family..it's for them..
my father and my mother smile is the most important thing for me..
i want them to be happy and it is okay if i have to work hard..
coz i love them..
very much...
may ALLAH bless me..aminn...

No comments:

Post a Comment